Saturday, July 30, 2011


My newphew, Kyle is celebrating his 20th birthday this Monday. He is on a mission for the Mormon Church, so I made some monogrammed notecards so he can dash off quick notes to his family and friends. I put the cards in one of the drawers shown here, and the envelopes in the other. I purposely stayed away from many embellishments, which was HARD! I hope he likes it.

I'm not entering it into any challenges because I don't feel it's good enough. I'm not sure what's going on with me, but I am having to force myself to work on my cards lately. I'm a little worried about that because, for over a year now, it's been how I cope with being disabled. I don't get out much, but was always happy when making cards. Now . . . not so much, and depression is seeping back in. I hope it doesn't last.

No comments:

Post a Comment